June 17, 2013 - June 18, 2013 - Download to Calendar
Tags: Conferences Location: Embassy Suites
KEA recommends training for all new and beginning officers.
Sessions offered at KEA’s Local Association Officer Training June 17-18 at the Embassy Suites Hotel in Lexington include:
- The structure of the association and the roles of its state, district and local officers
- Understanding and using your constitution
- Running an effective meeting
- Understanding membership and why it matters
- • Communicating for the association
If you’re a new (or nearly new) local or district association officer, or if you just want to sharpen your skills and improve your knowledge, contact your KEA UniServ Director or download a registration form. Registration deadline is May 15, 2013.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be a better (and better informed) KEA leader!
Previous participants have said this training gave them enhanced confidence in their ability to fulfill their roles as officers.