Wages & Benefits - Pension Information - SB 1 Information
Senate Bill 1 is 88 pages long and addresses changes to standards, assessments, the accountability system, PGES and intervention. Please read the bill carefully and use the resources below to provide feedback to your legislators.
- On Wednesday, Feb. 17, Commissioner Pruitt discussed the devastating impact of the Governor's proposed budget cuts on schools with the House Budget Review Subcommittee on Education. See presentation here.
- K-12 education in KY brochure created by KDE
- Senate Bill 1 Bullet Points
- Recommended Language for Advanced Learners
- Senate Bill 1 (2016) and Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)
- JCTA Board positions on SB 1
- Prichard Committee Analysis of SB 1
- KY Arts Council SB 1 Analysis
- SB 1 Flowchart of Standards Review
- KEA SB 2 Information
- KYEdPolicy SB 1 Feedback