Want to help your undocumented student go to college?
Tags: News 

Want to help your undocumented student go to college? See if they are eligible for DACA. Own the Dream, an ally of NEA, is here to help! Download the brochure or visit www.weownthedream.org for more information.

If students come to you looking for information about or help with DACA, refer them to www.weownthedream.org, here they can learn all about DACA. This website can help your students determine their eligibility for DACA and complete their application.

What is DACA?
On June 15, 2012, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) announced a program for certain undocumented youth called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). Persons granted DACA are protected from deportation for two years, subject to renewal, and provided with a work 
authorization permit.