Monday April 10, 2017
posted by KEA delegates will head to Boston for the RA
NEA's Annual Meeting takes place during the final week of June and the first week of July. Various committees, constituencies, caucuses, leadership groups, and delegates from state and local affiliates gather to set policy and chart the direction of NEA business. The 2017 annual meeting will take place in Boston, MA. The Kentucky Delegate Caucus begins on June 30, 2017 at 11:00 a.m. First-time delegates have a short meeting at 10:30 a.m. that day.
- NEA be mailing the delegate credential form via US Mail this year
- An invite email will be sent to the delegates around June 1st, instructing them to follow a link within the email, to register for the NEA RA
- A valid, unique, personal email address is required to register as a delegate
- The delegate must register using the link in order to check-in at the RA
- As part of the registration process, the delegate will have the option to add any guests which will also be attending the RA
- Once registered, a confirmation/credential email will be automatically sent to the delegate
- The delegate will use the confirmation/credential email at the RA to check-in and to print their badge, starting at 9:00 AM, June 30, 2017 in Boston, MA.
- Delegate adjustment counters will still be provide for any changes or switches of delegates and successors.